What is Wi-Fi?
* Do not use your smartphone while walking.
Wi-Fi is a data communication method used worldwide.
With au, you can freely use Wi-Fi at home or outside the house.
Advantages of au Wi-Fi!
Support for ultra-speed Wi-Fi!
We are also expanding support for ultra-speed Wi-Fi from spots at cafes and other locations when outside the house.
Use with devices other than a smartphone!
- When using HOME SPOT CUBE2.
- This is a best-effort service. Note that the maximum communication speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum communication speed based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including your use environment and the traffic amount even in the service area.
- Maximum value based on technical standards when the wireless LAN standard is "IEEE802.11ac", the bandwidth is "80MHz", and the MIMO method is "1x1".
- Maximum value based on technical standards when the wireless LAN standard is "IEEE802.11n", the bandwidth is "40MHz", and the MIMO method is "1x1".
- You can use au Wi-Fi SPOT with up to 4 Wi-Fi devices including an au smartphone when using your au smartphone (representative line).
- Game consoles cannot be used with au Wi-Fi SPOT.