At home Whether in your living room or your own room You can us Wi-Fi!
Outside the home
Outside the home Wi-Fi is available at cafes, train stations or other places outside the home!
What is Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi is the data communication method which enables users to browse PC websites or watch videos at 7.8-times greater communication speed  (up to 72Mbps) compared to mobile phone network (3G network). No packet communication fees are required as the 3G network is not used.
- When the wireless LAN communication speed is 72Mbps, while the 3G network communication speed is 9.2Mbps. Service is on a best-effort basis. The stated speed is the maximum value based on technical standards and does not indicate actual speed. There may be significant decrease in speed due to the usage environment or network conditions.
Advantages of Wi-Fi!
Compared to 3G network (downlink speed is 9.2Mbps) Wi-Fi achieves 7.8-times greater speed  (up to 72Mbps) and enables smooth downloading of apps!
- Comparison of theoretical values.
- *The stated speed is the maximum value based on technical standards. There may be considerable decline in speed due to the usage environment or network conditions.
Battery life becomes longer compared to when using 3G network. Use hours have increased by approx. 1.5 times.
You can enjoy YouTube and Video Pass movies with higher resolution.
- *Images are simulated.
Offers high security to prevent unauthorized access and other troubles. (WPA-PSK)
- *No guarantee is given that such trouble can be completely avoided.
- *"YouTube" and the "YouTube logo" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- *au Wi-Fi SPOT is a service provided by Wire and Wireless Co.,Ltd.
- *Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.