Attached Sheet 2
Procedures for Answering a Request for Personal Information Disclosure
We respond to requests for the disclosure of personal information in our possession and other inquiries about such personal information in the manner described below. Please note that we may not accept requests for disclosure if the request is otherwise made.
(1) Contact Point for "Disclosure Request"
"Disclosure Request" (including application for notice of intended purpose of use hereinafter the same will apply) for personal information can be made by calling the following phone number. After receiving the request, we will send out the documents necessary for disclosure of personal information, etc. You can also download an application form for disclosure of personal information (Attached Sheet).
|OKINAWA CELLULAR TELEPHONE COMPANY Personal Information Disclosure Consultation Office:|
(9:00 - 17:00 Every day except Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
(2) Forms to Be Submitted When Making a "Disclosure Request"
When making a "Disclosure Request," please complete the following application form (A) that we will send you and attach identity verification documents (B), and mail them to:
Please refer to following (4) "Disclosure Request" about Handling Charge and Payment Methods.
A. Designated Application Form
(1) Personal Information Disclosure Request Form 
(2) User Consent Letter 
-  When you submit a disclosure request form, etc., we ask that you fill out disclosure items, etc. in as much detail as possible.
-  When you request disclosure of call history for au Telecommunications Services, please submit the request along with "User Consent Letter," if the contract for which disclosure is requested is registered with the User Registration System.
B. Identity Verification Documents
- Any one of the documents in (i) and documents in (ii)
(i) Any one of the following documents that include the same name and address of the person who requests disclosure as those on all of the application forms for disclosure.
1) Copy of driver's license
2) Copy of passport
3) Copy of health insurance card
4) Copy of residence card, or special permanent resident certificate
5) Copy of My Number card (Individual Number card) (card with cardholder picture; only side with cardholder picture)
6) Copy of Basic Resident Register (Jyumin Kihon Daicho) card
7) Copy of identification booklet for the physically disabled, rehabilitation certificate, or mental disability certificate, and supplementary documents (utility bill receipt or certificate of residence)
(ii) The following documents that are issued within 30 days prior to making request for disclosure, etc. (Both documents must be original copies issued by a city hall or other government office. Photocopies may not be accepted.)
8) Duplicate of residence certificate
9) Duplicate of foreign resident registration file
|(Send documents listed in A and B above to):|
|OKINAWA CELLULAR TELEPHONE COMPANY: Personal Information Disclosure Consultation Office
1-2-1, Matsuyama Naha City, Okinawa 900-8540
(3) "Disclosure Request" by a Representative
If a legal representative of a minor or incapacitated adult ward makes a "Disclosure Request" or a person authorized by a the individual to act on her/his behalf makes such request, the following document (C or D) must be attached to documents A and B above.
C. For Legal Representative:
- The following three items a) to d):
(a) Copy of family register, extract from family register, certificate from a family court, registration certificate or other document that proves her/his such qualification (The documents must be those that were issued within 30 days prior to making the disclosure request. etc.)
(b) Copy of proof of identify of the representative
(c) Duplicate of residence certificate or duplicate of foreign resident registration file of the representative (The documents must be those that were prepared within 30 days prior to making the disclosure request, etc.)
(d) Copy of proof of identify of the person concerned
D. For authorized representative:
- The following four items in a) to e)
(a) Letter of Attorney (Separately specified by KDDI. Enclosed with application forms.)
(b) Document that proves the relevant Letter of Attorney was prepared by the person concerned (certificate of registered seal impression [inkan shomeisho] that bears the same seal impression as that on the Letter of Attorney of the person concerned)
(c) Copy of document that proves the representative's identity
(d) Duplicate of residence certificate or duplicate of foreign resident registration file of the representative (The documents must be those that were prepared within 30 days prior to making the disclosure request, etc.)
(e) Copy of proof of identify of the person concerned
(4) "Disclosure Request" Handling Charge and Payment Methods
"Disclosure Request" Handling Charge and Payment Methods
Charge: 1,000 yen per request
Please transfer the handling charge to our designated account. (The guidance of the handling charge will be sent together with the application forms for disclosure of personal information.)
- * If payment for handling charge is insufficient, you will be notified. However if you fail to make payment within the specified time period, the request for disclosure will be nullified.
(5) Procedures for Responding to a "Disclosure Request"
We will respond to you in writing at the billing address (For a nonsubscriber, at the address given in the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form.)
(6) "Intended Purpose of Use" of Personal Information Obtained with Respect to "Disclosure Request"
Personal Information obtained through a request for disclosure is handled only to the extent necessary for the request for disclosure. Documents submitted will be retained for a period of one year following the completion of response to the disclosure request and will be destroyed thereafter.
* Regarding Reasons for Non-Disclosure of Personal Information
Information will not be disclosed in the following cases: In the event that we decide not to make a disclosure, we will notify the customer of our decision and the reason for it. Please note that the specified handling charge will not be refunded in the event of a non-disclosure.
- If the individual's identity cannot be verified, for example, if the address given on the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form differs from the address on any of the documents for identity verification or the address registered with KDDI
- If the authority of a representative cannot be verified on an application submitted by a representative
- If the specified application documents are incomplete.
- If items, the disclosure of which has been requested, do not fall into the category of "Personal Information"
- If there is a possibility of damaging life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or any third party;
- If there is a possibility of significantly interfering with proper operation of our business; or.
- If the disclosure of personal information violates laws and regulations.