Wi-Fi HOME SPOT
au’s home wireless LAN equipment rental service. Use Wi-Fi whether in your bedroom or living room.
au's home wireless LAN equipment rental service offers smoother Internet access through the home broadband network.
You can enjoy not only browsing, but also watching videos and downloading large-size files more smoothly.
Notes on application
- *To use Wi-Fi, the communication environment (broadband lines such as FTTH, ADSL, CATV etc) is required.
- *The number of devices available for rental is restricted to one per au mobile phone or tablet line (Specific MVNO carrier mobile phones and prepaid mobile phones are not eligible).
- *At the time of cancellation or equipment failure, if you fail to return rental equipment, a penalty which is calculated based on the usage term (up to ¥8,400) will be charged.
- *The monthly usage charge (equipment rental charge before the discount is applied) is ¥525 (tax included).
- *If you cancel or terminate a rate plan eligible for the discount during the applicable period, the discount is deemed to have been terminated in the previous month.
- *In addition to the above-mentioned monthly usage charges (equipment rental charge), other costs and monthly usage charges will be separately billed.
Two-push simple connection!
Configure the initial settings easily with the dedicated app (au Wi-Fi connection tool)!
Various types of Wi-Fi enabled equipment you have are all connectable!
Your Wi-Fi devices at home, including au smartphones, PCs, game consoles and TVs, can be connected all at once!
Wi-Fi compatible models
When using "LTE Flat", "LTE Flat for Tab/Tab (i)", "IS Flat", or "Plan F (IS) Simple / Plan F (IS)"
Enjoy Wi-Fi more
- *"YouTube" and the "YouTube logo" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- *au Wi-Fi SPOT is a service provided by Wire and Wireless Co.,Ltd.
- *Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.