4G LTE Smartphone,4G LTE Featurephone,4G LTE Tablet,WiMAX 2+ supported router
[General information on au After Service]
Only "mobile phone devices" and "battery chargers" with a trademark of "au" or "iida" are eligible for au After Service.
- "Battery chargers" means devices that can charge a mobile phone device such as an AC or DC adaptor.
- If a product is modified, altered, analyzed (including altered software, analysis (including rooting), reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembly) or it is repaired at a repair site that is not officially specified by KDDI, it may not be covered by the warranty or repair may be refused.
- Note that using commercially-available non-genuine accessories other than au genuine parts may result in malfunction or failure.
- Devices for which au cannot provide this service are not eligible for au After Service (Example: digital network devices or other devices)
- Parts that are replaced in services such as "Three-year (One-year) warranty service", "Repair fee discount service", and "Renewal service for exposure to water and total damage" are collected and recycled by KDDI. They cannot be returned to the customers.
- If there are multiple malfunctions, partial repair is not available. Partial repairs cannot ensure the product quality. For this reason, all of the malfunctions are repaired before retuning. (Depending on the items for repair, charges may be incurred.)
- For inquiries, contact the Keitai Guarantee Service Center.
Parts for repairs of au mobile phones and their peripheral devices are in stock for 4 years after termination of production (6 years for some models). The parts for repairs are the ones that are required for maintaining the product functions. After the period during which the parts for repairs are in stock, applications for repairs cannot be accepted. Even during this period, some malfunctions may not be able to be repaired due to lack of parts.
Models for which applications for repairs are or will be terminated (in Japanese only)
- KDDI shall not bear any responsibility for any change or loss of data (address book, data folders, mail, etc.) that results from malfunction, repair or loss of au mobile phones or from other causes. Back up the data regularly.
- Services in au After Service are subject to change without prior notice.
[Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE]
If you subscribe to the service or cancel the subscription before the end of a month, the monthly charge is prorated.
- If you cancel the subscription, you cannot subscribe to the service until you purchase an au mobile phone again.
- When purchasing a new au mobile phone by changing a model or adding a model, the subscription to Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE for the previous au mobile phone is automatically cancelled.
- If you cancel or temporarily suspend an au mobile phone contract, the subscription to Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE is automatically cancelled.
- When changing a model or adding a model, only the au mobile phone that has the latest sales history is eligible for this service.
- For transfer or inheritance of an au mobile phone, the status of Keitai Guarantee Service Plus LTE is carried over to the assignee.
See the Keitai Guarantee Service Plus terms and conditions for more details.
Keitai Guarantee Service Plus terms and conditions (281KB)(in Japanese only)