Xperia™ UL SOL22
Features an impressive camera capable of 15 photos per second*1and unlimited continuous shooting*2
With the Continuous Shooting mode, never miss a photo opportunity. You can continuously take a series of photos, allowing you to capture various allures in a scene or that one moment in a movement more beautifully.
- *1 Available only when the Continuous Shooting mode is set to high speed (for the main camera).
- *2 Limited to the memory size.
Premium Omakase Auto, which lets the camera choose the optimal setting from 36 patterns, is integrated into the approx. 13.10-million pixel camera equipped with "Exmor RS for mobile". You can take beautiful photos easily just by pressing the camera key.
Features a display with a pixel density greater than gravure printing.
High pixel density is achieved to provide a high-definition reproduction that surpasses gravure printing.
Along with Mobile Bravia Engine 2 that displays photos and movies vividly, the display achieves realistic beauty to a level where softness of human skin can be felt.
You can enjoy overwhelming visual beauty on the approx. 5.0-inch full HD Reality Display that has features like White Balance Adjustment, with which you can adjust saturation and hue to your preferences, and OptiContrast Panel, which reflects less light under ambient light.
Music is impressive with high quality packed with passion.
The "WALKMAN" application is the compilation of Sony's passion to sound, and it brings out the allure of music to the fullest. Sony's proven sound technologies bring you an enriched music experience, including fully transparent and clear sound, and well-modulated bass.
IPX5/IPX8 waterproof resistance allows you to use the smartphone in various daily scenes, such as a kitchen or a place exposed to water. IP5X dust resistance is also provided.
Linkage with NFC*3enables you to share data on compatible devices with just one touch. You can view photos or Web sites on a television, play music on speakers, or manage and store shot images.
- *3 NFC (Near Field Communication) is the international standard for close proximity wireless communication.
-  When connecting to the Internet via tethering, it may not work correctly depending on your usage environment and external connected devices. To use tethering, application for the Tethering Option (¥500/month) is required.
-  International standard for near field communication.
- * [Water resistance] IPX5 rating: Be sure the caps are securely fastened and the battery cover is firmly in place. Do not immerse the phone in ocean, pool or hot spring water. The unit will retain its functionality as a phone even if blasted with water projected at all angles through 6.3 mm nozzles at a flow rate of approximately 12.5 liters/minute for more than 3 minutes from a distance of approximately 3 meters. IPX8 rating: Water will not leak inside and the unit will retain its functionality as a phone even if it is gently immersed in a tank of still tap water at room temperature at a depth of 1.5 meter and placed on the bottom for approximately 30 minutes.
- * [Dust resistance] IP5X rating: This means that the unit is protected to a point where the entry of test dust (a diameter of 75 μm or less) will not ruin the unit's functionality and safety. Do not place the unit on the sand.
- * To connect to the Internet, subscription to the separate "LTE NET course" is required. Subscription to the flat-rate packet communications service "LTE Flat" is recommended.
- * Available only with an au Micro IC Card (4G LTE).
- * EZweb service and EZ apps are not available. When you switch from the current mobile phone contracted under the EZ WIN Course to a new one, note that your subscription to EZweb service and EZweb site, e-mail newsletters, Machi-Uta is not automatically terminated or cancelled. To cancel or unsubscribe from these services, please take necessary procedures.
- * Smartphones may access the Internet in some applications even when a user does not operate the device. Accordingly, a subscription to LTE Flat is recommended. In regards to the installation of apps, some apps installed from the Internet pose the risk of making smartphones' (and PCs alike) operations unstable or of making smartphones complicit in illicit activities due to attacks by malicious hackers. Accordingly, make sure that a provider of an app to be installed is reliable and check its operating conditions before use. Please note that apps installed by yourself and any malfunctions arising from them are not covered by the warranty. KDDI is not responsible for any trouble resulting from installation of apps.
- * All screen depictions are simulated images. Actual screen may differ.
- * Specifications are subject to change without prior notification.