No more overuse hassles. Easy to use mobile phone service without basic charges.
Compatible with the 001 KDDI International Call Service
Use C-mail at ¥5 (tax included) per 1 time anywhere in Japan with a CDMA prepaid phone
No basic charges
You won't be charged a basic monthly rate. The charges for the amount of time you actually use the service will be deducted from the money registered in your card.
Prepaid services are extendable with additional prepaid cards.
You can keep on using the prepaid service by registering add-on cards.
SMS (C-mail) is available
You can send and receive text messages with a SMS (C-mail) compatible model.
The service area is nationwide in Japan!
You can call to mobile phones and PHS phones as well as general phones from the Japan nationwide CDMA service area.
Calling overseas also available!
You can make international calls using the KDDI 001 service without entering into a contract.
Change to a standard au mobile phone and keep the same telephone number.
Customers currently using prepaid services can enter into a contract for a standard au mobile phone with the same phone number as the prepaid phone.
Prepaid cards are also usable with standard au mobile phones.
You can use a prepaid card with a standard contract au mobile phone also by simply purchasing and registering a prepaid card.
- * Cannot send and receive email messages or use EZweb.
- * Cannot use "Oshaberi Mode" in SMS (C-mail).
- * Not compatible with packet communications.
Prepaid card types
- *These cards are sold as a set
- *Card expiration date became void on February 9th, 2011. Therefore, even if the card expiration date indicated on a card has passed, it is still valid.
How to use prepaid card
Prepaid services are very easy to use. All you have to do is buy a prepaid phone and prepaid card and register for usage start-up. And if you want to continue using prepaid services, just register each new prepaid card. You can also check the registered balance and remaining usage days.
Notes on the application process
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- *The charges listed include applicable taxes. Please note that the amount shown is the total amount including the approximate amount of consumption tax and it may differ from the actual billed amount.