Wi-Fi WALKER DATA08W
|Continuous Call Time||WiMAX: Approx. 270 minutes
3G: Approx. 310 minutes
|Continuous Standby Time *1||Approx. 100 hours (in power-saving mode), Approx. 12 hours (WiFi ON and WiMAX), Approx. 7 hours (WiFi ON and 3G)|
|Display Size||Main:Approx. 1.45 inches
|Display Type||Main:TFT LCD
|Communications Speed - Uplink *2||WiMAX-compatible area : MAX15.4Mbps
3G area : MAX1.8Mbps
|Communications Speed - Downlink *2||WiMAX-compatible area : MAX40Mbps
3G area : MAX3.1Mbps.
|Max. Number of Connections||5 units (when using USB port: up to 6 units)|
|Supported OS(Japanese Version)||WindowsXP (SP3) / Vista / 7 / Mac OS X v10.5 / v10.6 / v10.7 / v10.8|
- The best-effort method is adopted for all the communications through Wi-Fi WALKER DATA08W . Thus, the above-mentioned speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. Also, the communication speed differs depending on network traffic conditions.
- *1The continuous call time and continuous standby time listed are average time lengths for usage from combined moving and fixed locations with normal signal reception. The actual times for which the phone can be used will vary widely depending on a variety of conditions, including calling time, number of calls, email composing time, number of sent and received emails, usage conditions of Internet and applications, and network conditions. (More frequent usage or poor signal reception shortens these times. Less frequent usage extends the times.)
- *2Applicable to the supporting area. This is a best-effort service. Thus, the above-mentioned speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. The actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including the connection conditions and the traffic amount.
- * When sending and receiving large amounts of data (e.g. attachment of movie files, file downloads) or sending and receiving continuous data (e.g. streaming, video playback), the maximum transmission speed may be limited depending on the state of network congestion to prevent excessive load on the network. Please note in advance that such speed limit may cause troubles including a delay in the completion of data transmission or unsmooth video playback.
- * Product specifications may change without notice.
- * A contract with an Internet service provider is separately required to use this device.
- * "au.NET" (¥525/month) is selected in the default provider setting.
- * In addition to "au NET", "au one net mobile course" and "au one net packet service" are available.
- * A PC is required for changing providers.
|Standard set||DATA08 main unit|