Wi-Fi WALKER DATA08W
High-speed communications with WiMAX  !
This model supports both WiMAX and wide CDMA  areas.
Easily connectable to a game console or tablet.
Comfortable speed 
(Max downlink speed 40Mbps Max uplink speed 15.4Mbps) 
Video streaming and download of applications and music are surprisingly smooth.
Nationwide service area
Dual network of WiMAX and 3G is supported. Enjoy high-speed Internet nationwide. 
"Tethering" is supported to connect multiple devices simultaneously
Up to 5 Wi-Fi-compatible devices including notebook PCs, tablet devices, and game consoles can be simultaneously connected to high-speed Internet. One device offers enjoyment of simultaneous connections (using a USB port allows for connections with up to 6 devices).
- * When connecting to the Internet via tethering, it may not work correctly depending on your usage environment and external connected devices.
High-speed wireless LAN at home!
Connect the dedicated "DATA08W" dock, "DATA08W Dock (sold separately)" to a broadband router at home with a LAN cable to use the device as a Wi-Fi access point and charge the "DATA08W" at the same time.
- * Version "02.00.00" or later of the DATA08W software is required to use this product.
- * To charge, connect this product using the common AC adapter 03 or AC Adapter JUPITRIS.
Other "convenient" functions!
Sharing microSD data
Share data easily with attendees in a meeting.
Large files in a microSD card, such as images or meeting handouts, can be easily shared with notebook PCs (up to 5 PCs).
One-touch setting and easy operation
Very simple and easy to use
WPS is supported. Connection setting is done with one touch. From next time, a connection is automatically established. Even if you want to connect more devices to Internet, connections can be easily established. You can view an easy-to-understand Internet connection status on the display.
Multi SSID is supported
Compatible with various standards. Devices with a different scheme can be simultaneously used.
Wi-Fi devices with different encryption schemes can be simultaneously connected. Separate networks for game consoles, entertainment devices, notebook PCs, or tablet devices to use effectively.
IEEE802. 11 is supported
Smooth data communication anywhere you want
In addition to IEEE802.11b/g, IEEE802.11n, which has wider bandwidth, is supported. Even in local areas, suburbs, offices, underground malls or subways, enjoy the comfort and convenience of use.
< About DATA08 and smartphones equipped with "+WiMAX" >
- * If the amount of 3G communications used in less than a month exceeds 5 gigabytes, a limit will be placed on the communications speed used for 3G communications until the end of that month.
-  WiMAX stands for Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access. This high-speed wireless Internet technology has been standardized based on the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) 802.16e standard. KDDI provides the WiMAX service, using UQ Communications Inc.'s wireless infrastructure.
-  CDMA 1X WIN areas.
-  Compared to CDMA communication.
-  This is a best-effort service. Thus, the above-mentioned speed is not the actual communication speed, but the maximum value based on the technical standards. Even in the service area, the actual speed may fall substantially short of the maximum for various reasons including your use environment and the traffic amount.
-  Cities designated by government ordinance and major cities including prefectural capitals of the 47 prefectures within Japan.
-  About the population coverage ratio in major Japanese cities. The ratio is calculated based on whether connection is possible at regional government offices in Tokyo's 23 wards, cities designated by government ordinance and prefectural capitals of the 47 prefectures within Japan. UQ Communications Inc. research.