Plan Z Simple
Domestic calls between au users are free between 1:00 am and 9:00 pm, and SMS is free anytime 24 hours a day!
|Basic charges||¥980/month(with tax)
|Rate plan||Basic charges||Free call allowance||Domestic calling charges
(Video phone calling charges)
|Before discount services are applied||"After the Everybody Discount"  is applied||Domestic
|¥1,961||¥980||-||Calls made to au mobile phones between 1am and 9pm are free.  ¥21/30 seconds. (¥37.8/30 seconds)||¥0.21/packet||Available||To au mobile phones: Free when sending and receiving
To other carrier’s mobile phones: ¥3.15
/message when sending; Free when receiving
- * This is a rate plan exclusively for the Simple Course and cannot be used in prepaid services/4G LTE Smartphones (including iPhone 5).
- * Rate plans of the Full Support Course are used for contracts made by bringing in an au mobile phone.
- Because the "Everybody Discount" requires a successive contract in two year blocks, in the case of contract termination or temporary suspension, or discontinuation of the "Everybody Discount" during the contract period, a contract cancellation charge of ¥9,975 is incurred (excluding the renewal month), regardless of how many years you have subscribed to the Everybody Discount. Unless you specify that you wish to cancel the discount service, it will renew automatically for another two years.
- For calls that straddle the 1:00 am or 9:00 pm time designations, charges are waived for the time segment straddling a time designation (30 seconds). Calls to special numbers including the Answering Service (Voice Mail) (1417) do not count as free calls to au mobile phone users.
Universal service system
In accordance with the launch of the universal service system, subscribers of au phone services have been asked to pay a "universal service fee" from billing of January 2007.
Notes on rate plan changes
Notes on basic charges
Notes on calling charges
Charges included in free call allowance
- * Free call allowance is applied in the following order: "domestic calling charges", "domestic packet communication charges", "au International Calling Service", "GLOBAL PASSPORT calling and communication charges for overseas use".
- * The actual amount charged is calculated using the tax amount calculated from the total amount of the individual tax-excluded charges, and therefore may differ from the total of the individual tax-included charges. Also, tax-included charges are truncated to whole numbers (excluding calling charges and communication charges).
- *The charges listed include applicable taxes. Please note that the amount shown is the total amount including the approximate amount of consumption tax and it may differ from the actual billed amount.