WIN Single Flat WiMAX (Simple)
This is a rate plan for Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX HWD13, DATA08 and DATA01. An individual contract per communication method is not required.
This all-inclusive rate plan allows you to use both WiMAX and CDMA packet communications at a flat rate . No individual contract is required per network.
|"Everybody Discount Single" or "WIN Single Set Discount Service"|
|When enrolled||When not enrolled|
- * The discount applies to the monthly basic charges after all other discounts applicable to eligible devices are applied. If the total amount eligible for the discount falls below the amount of the discount, the total amount eligible for the discount shall be set as the upper limit of the discount (The discount amount is calculated using the tax-excluded charges on a billing statement).
- * The discount automatically begins to be applied to the usage from the day on which an application for a new contract or model change is made. The discount will be terminated after it is applied for 25 months and then the normal rate will be applied.
- * If a subscriber changes a model, or suspends/cancels the use of the phone during the discount period, the application of the discount is deemed to terminate with the usage of the day before the day the application to terminate the service is received.
- * If a subscriber cancels "WIN Single Flat WiMAX (Simple)" and changes to another rate plan during the discount period, the discount is deemed to terminate at the end of the day preceding the day on which the "WIN Single Flat WiMAX (Simple)" is terminated. In cases of a new contract, model change, or cancellation occurring partway through the month, the discount will be prorated.
- * This service may not be available in combination with other campaigns offered by KDDI.
- * Although there is no limit of time for "WIN Single Flat Cost-Saving Discount", the conditions for receiving the discount or the discount amount may vary depending on the timing of the purchase. KDDI will give customers advance notice of any such changes.
-  The upper limit (included in basic charge in the case of "WIN Single Flat WiMAX (Simple)") is applied only to packet communication charges of "PacketWIN Single Service (including WiMAX packet communication charges)". Please note that additional connection fees may apply for connection to access points, which will be charged by your Internet service provider depending on the provider and course you use. Contact your provider for more details.
- [Everybody Discount Single/WIN Single Set Discount Service] See the following section about rate discount services.
- * As Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX HWD13/DATA08W/DATA07/DATA06/DATA01 are dedicated terminal devices for packet communications, they should be used in combination with compatible mobile devices. A contract with an Internet service provider is separately required for using these devices. "au.NET" (¥500/month) is selected in the default setting. In order to change the provider, a PC is necessary.
- * If you sign up for the service, or cancel the contract partway through the month, the basic charge and maximum packet communication charges are calculated on a prorated basis.
- * ¥500/month will be charged for customers using "au.NET".
Universal service system
In accordance with the launch of the universal service system, subscribers of au phone services have been asked to pay a "universal service fee" from billing of January 2007.
[Restrictions on network]
In the case of using "WIN Single-Teigaku (Simple)", or accessing the network in the CDMA coverage area with "WIN Single Flat WiMAX (Simple)/WIN Single-Teigaku WiMAX (Simple)", when sending and receiving large amounts of data (e.g. attachment of movie files, file downloads) or sending and receiving continuous data (e.g. streaming, video playback), the maximum transmission speed may be limited depending on the state of network congestion to prevent excessive load on the network. Please note that such speed limit may cause trouble including a delay in the completion of data transmission or video that does not play smoothly.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.