WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA
A plan that includes provider usage fees to help you save. Also, with WiMAX 2+ Cost-Saving Discount, basic charges are ¥3,696/month for up to 25 months.
|Monthly basic charges||Monthly data quantities in high speed mode|
|When Everybody Discount Single is applied 
The figure enclosed with ( ) indicates a charge before the application
|When WiMAX 2+ Cost-Saving Discount is applied
Click here for details
*Up to 25 months (including month of subscription)
|Option usage fee||Only months in which high speed plus area mode is used
|Monthly data quantities in high speed plus area mode|
- Everybody Discount Single is automatically renewed in two-year units. In the case of contract termination, a contract cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is incurred (excluding the renewal period). If you subscribe to Everybody Discount Single due to cancellation or other reasons, calculation on a pro-rata basis is not applied and the flat rate is incurred.
Everybody Discount Single
- From the 26th month, ¥4,196/month when Everybody Discount Single is applied and ¥5,196/month before Everybody Discount Single is applied.
About high speed plus area mode
WiMAX 2+ Cost-Saving Discount
This service offers a discount of ¥500/month on the monthly basic charges up to 25 months.
Condition: If you subscribe to WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA or WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA EX★ when you purchase a WiMAX 2+ router through a new contract or model change.
★WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA (2-year contract a), WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA (4-year contract), and WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA (2-year contract) (new applications are no longer accepted as of February 19, 2015) are also eligible.
- *The discount automatically begins to be applied to the usage from the day on which an application for a new contract or model change is made. The discount will be terminated after it is applied for 25 months. Afterwards, normal charges are applied. If a 4-year contract is signed when WiMAX 2+ supported router is purchased, the discount period is up to 49 months.
- *The discount applies to the monthly basic charges after all other discounts applicable to eligible models are applied. If the amount eligible for the discount falls below the amount of the discount, the amount eligible for the discount shall be set as the upper limit of the discount (The discount amount is calculated using the tax-excluded charges on a billing statement).
- *If a subscriber changes a model, or suspends/cancels the use of the phone during the discount period, the application of the discount is deemed to terminate with the usage of the day before the day that such an application is made. The discount amount will be prorated.
- *If you change from WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA (4 years) to another rate plan, the discount will be terminated (The discount is applied until the day before the change).
- *This service may not be available in combination with au Smart Value (router discount) or other campaigns offered by KDDI.
- *Although there is no limit of time for "WiMAX 2+ Cost-Saving Discount", the conditions for receiving the discount or the discount amount may vary depending on the timing of the purchase. KDDI will give customers advance notice of any such changes.
About Universal Service Fund System
In accordance with the launch of the Universal Service Fund System, au began imposing a "Universal Service Fee" on customers in January of 2007. Click here to check the details.
Regulations of communications
[About the monthly communication restriction]
[About other speed restrictions]
Notes on basic charges
- *If you sign up for a service, or cancel the contract partway through the month, the basic charges are calculated on a prorated basis.If you are subscribed to Everybody Discount Single and cancel WiMAX 2+ Flat for DATA, calculation on a prorated basis is not applied and the flat rate is incurred.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.