Simple Course Rate Plan
You can choose a suitable plan depending on your style. Which do you want to save more E-mail communication charges, or basic charges, or calling charges?
|Rate plan||Basic charges||Free call allowance ||Rollover limit
||Domestic calling charges ||Packet
|Before discount services are applied||"After the Everybody Discount"  is applied||Domestic
|Plan E Simple||¥1,486||¥743||-||-||¥20/30 seconds||¥0.1
*Sending and receiving E-mail (@ezweb.ne.jp) is free. 
|The packet flat rate that is the same amount as the upper limit of Double-Teigaku-Super Light is automatically applied||¥3
/message when sending; Free when receiving
|Plan SS Simple||¥1,868||¥934||Equal to
〈Up to 25 minutes 〉
|Double-Teigaku-Super Light and IS Flat are available.|
|Plan S Simple||¥3,100||¥1,550||Equal to
〈Up to 62 minutes 〉
- Everybody Discount is offered on the basis of a two-year contract. In the case of contract termination, temporary suspension or discontinuation of Everybody Discount during the contract period, a contract cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is incurred (excluding the renewal period) regardless of how many years you have subscribed to Everybody Discount. The two-year contract period will be renewed automatically unless you request termination.
- The listed call time is the maximum time, and differs depending on actual usage circumstances.
- A call that continues beyond midnight will be charged for the day on which the call ends.
- To use packet communications that includes NET and E-mail (@ezweb.ne.jp), a subscription to EZ WIN Course (¥300/month) or IS NET (¥300/month) is necessary.
Click the link below for more information about carrying over the free call allowance.
Click the link below for more information about the sharing of the free call allowance between family members.
Universal service system
In accordance with the launch of the universal service system, subscribers of au phone services have been asked to pay a "universal service fee" from billing of January 2007.
Notes on rate plan changes
Notes on basic charges
Notes on calling charges
Charges included in free call allowance
- * Free call allowance is applied in the following order: "domestic calling charges", "domestic packet communication charges", "au International Calling Service", "au World Service calling and communication charges for overseas use".
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.