LTE Plan/LTE Plan(V)
This is a rate plan for using 4G LTE Smartphones. Calls and SMS (C-mail) to au smartphones and au mobile phones are available at a reasonable charge.
LTE Plan/LTE Plan(V) must be subscribed in combination with LTE Flat/LTE Flat(V) .(However, you can continue to use the rate plan only if you used LTE Plan/LTE Plan(V) before November 16, 2015.) A subscription to LTE NET (¥300/month) is required for Internet connection.
|Monthly basic charge||When Everybody Discountis applied||¥934|
|Before various discount services are applied||¥1,868|
|Free call allowance||-|
|Domestic calling charge||To au mobile phones||Free between 1:00 and 21:00|
¥20/30 sec between 21:00 and 1:00
|To other carriers' mobile phones or landline||¥20/30 sec all day|
|Packet communications charge||A subscription in combination with LTE Flat/LTE Flat(V) is required.★|
|Domestic SMS (C-mail)||To au mobile phones||Free|
|To other carriers' mobile phones and PHS||Sending: ¥3/time
- * This rate plan is exclusively for 4G LTE.
- * Free call allowance is not included in basic charges.
-  Everybody Discount is offered on the basis of a two-year contract. In the case of contract termination, temporary suspension or discontinuation of Everybody Discount during the contract period, a contract cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is incurred (excluding the renewal period) regardless of how many years you have subscribed to Everybody Discount. The two-year contract period will be renewed automatically unless you request termination.
- ★For Fx0 devices, LTE Flat cp (f･2GB) (Exclusive plan for Fx0 devices: ¥3,500/month) can be also selected.
LTE Flat cp(f･2GB)(in Japanese only)
LTE Flat cp (1GB) (¥2,680/month for up to 3 years) can be also selected.
LTE Flat cp(1GB)(in Japanese only)
Combined as a set with Flat-rate Data
|Data quantity||Monthly charge|
|LTE Flat/LTE Flat(V)||7GB||¥5,700/month|
au Wi-Fi SPOT is available by subscribing to LTE Flat/LTE Flat(V). au also provides the home Wi-Fi router, "HOME SPOT CUBE2".
Click here for details
|LTE Plan||LTE Plan(V)|
|4G LTE (excluding au VoLTE) smartphone||4G LTE (au VoLTE) smartphone|
|iPhone (excluding iPhone 4S)||* This service is not available for 4G LTE(au VoLTE supported) mobile phones and 3G mobile phones.|
|AQUOS K SHF31|
This service offers free domestic calls to au mobile phones at a monthly flat rate of ¥477 for 24 hours!
Half-rate domestic calling all day no matter where you call!
This service allows you to purchase data quantities in real time. If you purchase data quantities with Data Charge, no communications speed constraint is applied even if the total of the monthly data quantity you use exceeds 7GB.
Give newly purchased data to friends and family. The person who receives the Data Present can increase the data amount they use by the amount given.
This option allows you to use your tablet or smartphone as a Wi-Fi router. Additional 500MB is added to the communications amount of 7GB that can be used without communications speed constraints.
(The additional data quantity of 500MB is not added during the free period of the option charge.)
Universal service system
In accordance with the launch of the "Universal Service System", KDDI has begun imposing a "Universal Service Fee" on customers who signed contracts with us for their portion of usage since January, 2007.
See below for the details.
[Application of Discount]
[Notes on free calls to au mobile phones]
[Regulations of 4G LTE / WiMAX 2+ / 3G communication speed]
[Communication amount notification]
[Optimization of communication]
|Image files||BMP, jpg, gif, PNG formats|
|Video files||MPEG, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, WebM, ASF, WMV formats|
- * HTTPS communications and files with email attachments are not optimized.
- * Customers who do not need communication optimization can contact the Customer Center (157) to have optimization cancelled.
- * Optimization is the compression and conversion of images to the appropriate size for a smartphone screen. Compressed and converted data cannot be restored.
[Communications charges for when using LTE Plan/LTE Plan(V) only]
- * Applications for LTE Plan/LTE Plan(V) only are no longer accepted as of November 16, 2015.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.