New applications are no longer accepted as of September 1, 2015
Good those who frequently make international calls!
Actual basic monthly calling charge becomes ¥0 depending on usage!!
- * Free calls using phone numbers with "001" do not apply to subscribers of discount services such as "Mobile Talk".
|Rate plan||Free calls||Free call
|Packet communications charges||Domestic SMS charge|
|Plan W Simple||¥4,724||¥2,362||Equal to
|Calls made to au
and 9pm are
|¥0.2/packet||Available||To au mobile phones: Free
To other carriers' mobile phones and PHS: ¥3/mail Incoming mail: Free
- * International calling charges are exempted from taxes.
- * "Everybody Discount" is automatically renewed every two years. If you terminate the contract during the contract period, the cancellation fee of ¥9,500 is charged. (except for a renewal month)
- * The free call allowance included in the Plan W Simple/Plan W is only applicable to charges of calls made through the au International Calling Service and charges of calls and communications made abroad through au World Service. However, if you have subscribed to a flat-rate service for domestic packet communications, the free call allowance is not applicable to packet communication charges covered by the Overseas Double-Teigaku service. The free call allowance of the Plan W Simple/Plan W cannot be carried over through the INDEFINITE-PERIOD CARRY OVER, or shared through the Family Discount/Business Discount.
- * If you subscribe to a discount service such as "001 Kokusai Mobile Talk" in advance and then make an international call with "001 + 010", calling charges of this plan are not applied as such a discount service is given priority. Please contact the KDDI Customer Support center (0077-7160: free/9:00-20:00/available everyday including weekends and holidays) for more details.
- *1[Everybody Discount] Contract is automatically renewed every two years. If the contract is cancelled during the term, a cancellation fee of ¥9,500 will apply (except during the contract renewal month).
- *2 [au free International calls]
 Free calls with "Plan W Simple/Plan W" only apply to au International Call Service calling charge and "au World Service" calling and communication charges incurred abroad. However, for domestic flat-rate packet communication discount-service subscribers, free calls do not apply to a packet communication charge covered by "Kaigai Double-Teigaku".
 Free calls with "Plan W Simple/Plan W" cannot be shared with "INDEFINITE-PERIOD CARRY OVER" or "Family Discount/Business Discount".
 For customers who changed to "Plan W Simple/Plan W" from other price plans: Any free call time carried over from other plans can only be applied to au free International calls and will be void after the first month of "Plan W Simple/Plan W".
- *3[Free calls to au mobile phones] * For calls that start before and continue after 21:00 or 01:00, the first 30 seconds during the 21:00 and 01:00 time period are free. Free calls do not apply to special numbers, such as voice mail (1417).
- *4 [au International calling charge] * Compared to KDDI Super World Card calling charge for 10-minute period. * The charge shown is for this plan only. Please see our website for prices not listed here. "Plan W Simple/Plan W" calling charge do not apply to subscribers of "001 International Call Service". To allow a "Plan W Simple/Plan W" calling charge, you must cancel the "001 International Call Service" contract, which can be done by contacting the Customer Center (0077-7160 toll-free from 09:00 to 20:00, seven days a week).
- *5 Except Hong Kong and Macau.
- *6 Includes Alaska and Hawaii.
- * Except in the case of making a new contract, changes in price plans are applied the following month, but if an application is submitted after the 25th of the month, there are some cases in which the plan change will begin 2 months afterwards. (No fee is required for plan changes.)
- * In some cases, such as when we assume an extremely long phone call may prevent numerous incoming calls, the call may be cut off.
Universal service system
In accordance with the launch of the universal service system, subscribers of au phone services have been asked to pay a "universal service fee" from billing of January 2007.
*All of the indicated amounts exclude tax unless otherwise specified.