au Smart Pass
Content fees:¥372/month Free for 30 days starting on the initial registration date
No Smart Pass, no smooth Smartphone life. Apps. Convenience. Security. All for ¥372/month.
* Available content is different depending on the model. For details see the service site.
Device requirement: Available for Smartphones (except IS01/Windows® Phone), au tablet with Android™ (except STM-i9100)
Unlimited use of a full lineup of popular apps and the latest content!
*To apply for the au Smart Passservice, you need to log into your "au ID" account.
Coupons available for everyday use. WALLET Point will be accumulated in various ways!
Reliable security set-up for photo storage or sharing.
Unlimited viewing plan ¥562/month30days free trial for first time subscribers
Unlimited viewing plan gives you unlimited access to movies, dramas and animations!
A rental ticket will be given to you every month, allowing you to view a new popular release for free!
Supported on smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs and multiple devices! Enjoy comfortably whether at home or on the go!
Enjoy on a larger screen and at a higher quality by using a TV!
Smart TV Box, Smart TV Stick, or Chromecast is required for using on TVs.
¥300/month30days free trial for first time subscribers
Listen to and discover music from diverse genres, from the latest Western and Japanese music to those old hits!
You can share your music experience with friends even when they are not with you! Connect to friends with music!
Your favorite music is played one after the other!
Unlimited reading plan ¥562/monthFree for 30 days starting on the initial registration date
Subscribe to the unlimited reading plan and enjoy different genres of books to your heart's content!
Save as many books as you want to your smartphone to enjoy anytime you like!
Enjoy anywhere, whether at home, on the train to school or work, at a café, or on a trip!
- *If you cancel au Smart Pass or Book Pass (unlimited reading plan), any content downloaded using the unlimited reading plan becomes unavailable.
- *To download the application, 20MB of free space on the device is required.
Content service: ¥372/monthFree for 30 days by registering for the first time
au exclusive accessory set: Open priceWith the 180-day use privilege of the content service
Unlimited use of Disney character content!
Enjoy popular Disney TV programs!
Off-line benefits to be offered to all the members, starting with discounts at Disney Stores! Other benefit plans to be announced when fixed.
au exclusive accessory set
Enjoy a smartphone cover in combination with the unlimited use of content for 180 days!
- *A subscription to Flat-rate Data 2/3/5/8/10/13 (¥3,500/month to ¥9,800/month), LTE Flat (¥5,700/month), IS Flat (¥5,200/month), or another data (packet communication charge) flat-rate service is recommended.
- *A separate subscription to LTE NET, IS NET Course (¥300/month), or another Internet connection service is required.
- *Smartphones may perform data communications in some applications even when a user does not operate the device.
- *Performance and material of content is not guaranteed. Be aware that KDDI assumes no responsibility for the performance and material of content.
[Regulations of communication (4G LTE/WiMAX 2+/3G) speed]
- *If the total amount of packet communication within a month exceeds the specified value, the maximum communication speed for sending and receiving will be limited to 128kbps.
< Specified value >
The specified value varies depending on the data (packet) flat-rate service you subscribe to or other factors. See the page for each data (packet) flat-rate service for more details.
< Estimate of 1GB >
Video Pass: Playing of approx. 2.5 hours of video/Uta Pass: Playing of approx. 18 hours of music/Book Pass: Downloading of approx. 19 comics/Anime Pass: Playing of approx. 2.5 hours of anime content/Disney Pass: Playing of approx. 2.5 hours of Disney content.
Use the Data Charge or Extra Option service to remove the speed constraint.
(When using the Extra Option service, the speed constraint can be removed immediately.)
Changing to a data flat-rate service with larger data quantity allows smoother use from the month following the month of change.
For the application timing of change, see the page for each data flat-rate service.
(When using Wi-Fi, the speed constraint does not apply.)
Introduction of au ID
Click here for the applications and procedures for each type of content.
Services for KDDI Personal Customers