au Smart Pass
No Smart Pass, no smooth Smartphone life. Apps. Convenience. Security. All for ¥372/month.
* Available content is different depending on the model. For details see the service site.
Device requirement: Available for Smartphones (except IS01/Windows® Phone), au tablet with Android™ (except STM-i9100)
Unlimited use of a full lineup of popular apps and the latest content!
*To apply for the au Smart Passservice, you need to log into your "au ID" account.
Coupons available for everyday use. au Point will be accumulated in various ways!
Reliable security set-up for photo storage or sharing.
Uta Pass 30days free trial for first time subscribers
Unlimited access to the various music channels Share the experience with friends!
Listen to and discover music from diverse genres, from the latest Western and Japanese music to those old hits!
You can share your music experience with friends even when they are not with you! Connect to friends with music!
Your favorite music is played one after the other!
Video Pass30days free trial for first time subscribers
Unlimited viewing plan ¥562/month
Unlimited viewing plan to popular content. Plus, 1new release available for your every month!
Unlimited viewing plan gives you unlimited access to movies, dramas and animations! Also, with a rental ticket, you can enjoy 1 new release every month!
Supported on smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs, and multi-devices! Enjoy whether at home or on the go!
Book PassFree for 30 days starting on the initial registration date
Unlimited reading plan ¥562/month
Unlimited reading of comics, books of photographs, and other books!
Subscribe to the unlimited reading plan and enjoy different genres of books to your heart's content!
Save as many books as you want to your smartphone to enjoy anytime you like!
Enjoy anywhere, whether at home, on the train to school or work, at a café, or on a trip!
au smartphones with Android (TM) (except IS01), 4G LTE tablet (AQUOS PAD SHT21), iPhone4S(except iOS5.1),iPhone5,iPadmini,iPad(after iOS6.0)
- *If you cancel au Smart Pass or Book Pass (unlimited reading plan), any content downloaded using the unlimited reading plan becomes unavailable.
- *To download the application, 20MB of free space on the device is required.
- *au ID required.
- *A separate subscription to ISNET Course or LTENET Course (¥300/month) is required.
- *Subscription to a flat-rate packet communications service is recommended.
- *Use of Wi-Fi or WiMAX is recommended.
- *Smartphones may perform data communications in some applications even when a user does not operate the device.
- *Performance and material of content is not guaranteed. Be aware that KDDI assumes no responsibility for the performance and material of content.
[Regulations of communications]
Viewing and listening within a Wi-Fi or WiMAX environment is recommended.
- * To avoid network congestion, communications speeds will be restricted for customers whose amount of packet communications reaches the specified value. The restricted speed will differ depending on data traffic conditions. (Restrictions also apply for customers subscribed to the Extra Option.)
<3-day specified value> 4G LTE device: 1GB (approx. 8.4 million packets) /3G device: 3 million packets Restricted time period: All day
<Rough estimate of 3 million packets> Video Pass: Playing of approx. 2 hours of video/Uta Pass: Playing of approx. 6.5 hours of music/Book Pass: Downloading of approx. 7 comics
<4G LTE devices>
- * If the amount of communications that you use within a month exceeds 7GB, the maximum communications speed for sending and receiving until the end of that month will be 128kbps. If you apply for the Extra Option (¥2,500 for every 2GB after 7GB has been exceeded), the communications speed restriction does not apply.
- * If the amount of 3G communications used in less than a month exceeds 5GB, the maximum communications speed for sending and receiving via 3G communications until the end of that month will be 128kbps.